foodpanda welcomes Ramadan by introducing a limited time seasonal menu and giving back to the community
Kuala Lumpur, March 13, 2023 — With the holy month approaching, foodpanda Malaysia, the country’s leading food delivery platform, is welcoming the Ramadan season with exciting offerings in the hope to bring some blessings into every Malaysian’s life.
“We are blessed and humbled at foodpanda Malaysia for all the support given throughout the years from our beloved customers, and as such, we wish to share the love and abundance during this blessed season to those who are in need. Additionally, although Malaysia has transitioned to the endemic period recently, I believe that most Malaysians have adopted the habit of ordering items online out of convenience. We are delighted and honoured to be working with numerous restaurant partners in introducing yet another virtual Ramadan Bazaar this year, and delivering joy to every Malaysian”, said Sayantan Das, Chief Executive Officer, foodpanda Malaysia.
Customers can now just sit back and spend more time with your loved ones, while placing your orders from Chef Wan Cafe, FamilyMart, Tambah Lah!, Jackson’s Fried Chicken and many more. These restaurants have curated a special Ramadan menu and combo, just for foodpanda’s customers, such as Ramadan grazing box from Chef Wan Cafe and Ramadan Combo from FamilyMart, among many others. Don’t forget to use the code PINKPUASA and enjoy a 20% discount, capped at RM5 with a minimum order value of RM25 from selected restaurants.
In the spirit of giving back, foodpanda Malaysia is organising several CSR initiatives in its efforts to give back to the community. Share your blessings with others through:
- Oh Kasih CSR initiative
Customers are encouraged to apply the code PANDA throughout the Ramadan month, where with one voucher code redemption, one meal will be donated to PERTIWI Soup Kitchen.
- Treat Your Rider
Customers get to choose special bundle deals, where they get to treat riders from the ‘For Riders’ category, from these participating restaurants – It’s a Wrap, Jacksons Fried Chicken, Mix & Match, Dataran Masakan Oomph, Nasi Kukus Meletop!, Nasi Ayam Station, Bungkus Bowl, Bekal Box, Bowlehlah, Kenyang Box, Nasi Lemak Jalan 223, DAMN! Burgers and Tambah Lah!
foodpanda understands the frustration of our customers especially when they are occupied throughout the day and struggle to find the time in between to cook or buy food for iftar. We encourage our customers to order early to prevent any mishaps during the breaking of fast. Maximise your savings, too, with the following promotions starting from the 23rd of March until 20th of April:
- Use the code ALLDAY and enjoy a RM7 discount with a minimum order value of RM25. This code is available all day, throughout the pre-Ramadan season.
- Enjoy RM7 off with the code BUKA7 from 3pm – 5pm, with a minimum order value of RM25.
- Don’t forget to key in the code DINNER, starting 5pm to enjoy RM8.50 off, with a minimum order value of RM30 for the pre-Ramadan season.
- If you are looking to pick-up your order, use the code PICKUP and enjoy 20% off, capped at RM7 for a minimum order value RM35, from 4pm – 9pm.
That’s not all! We have more for you to enjoy on shops and pandamart as well! Get your Ramadan essentials such as dates, F&N Sarsaparilla cordial, and mouthwash from pandamart, Lotus’s, Watsons, HeroMarket, and 7-Eleven, with crazy discounts:
- Use the code SHOP10 and get RM10 off with a minimum order value of RM50 until the end of March for all shops available on foodpanda.
- Get a RM4 discount from your delivery fee when you spend, at least RM50 from participating shops. Valid until 20th of April.
- Also enjoy RM10 off with a minimum order value of RM60 until the end of this month when you use the code TENMART for pandamart.
Find out more about foodpanda’s ongoing promotions on the deals page.