Mango lassi is a popular Indian drink that is made with fresh mango, yoghurt, milk, and sugar. It is a refreshing and delicious drink that is perfect for a hot day.
This recipe for mango lassi is a simple and easy way to make this delicious drink at home. You can use fresh or frozen mangoes in this recipe.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango, chopped
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder, optional
- Add the mango, yoghurt, milk, sugar, and cardamom powder to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mango lassi into glasses and serve immediately.
- If you are using frozen mangoes, be sure to thaw them completely before blending.
- You can adjust the amount of sugar to taste.
- You can also add other flavours to your mango lassi, such as rose water, saffron, or vanilla extract.
- Mango lassi can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Note: If you are unable to find cardamom powder, you can omit it from the recipe.
- Mango lassi with chia seeds: Add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds to the blender along with the other ingredients. Chia seeds will add a boost of nutrients and fiber to your mango lassi.
- Mango lassi with avocado: Add 1/2 avocado to the blender along with the other ingredients. Avocado will make your mango lassi richer and creamier.
- Mango lassi with ginger: Add a small piece of ginger to the blender along with the other ingredients. Ginger will add a bit of spice to your mango lassi.
Missing some ingredients? Let foodpanda take care of that! Check out our grocery delivery service and get all the ingredients for Mango Lassi delivered to you. Enjoy!