Pork chop is a famous dish that’s well-loved by everyone. It is a healthy meal full of vitamins with a rich taste. The pork chop uses the loin section. The meat will be extra tender after a good soak in the buttermilk sauce.
The pork chop is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, making it a delight on the senses as you take a bite. To make the dish fancier, some coat the pork chop with cheese. A meal that is perfectly crispy, tender and cheesy, what more could you want? You can even make it on home if you have the time.
Here’s how to make cheesy pork chop:
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 ½ cups of buttermilk
- 2 cups of Panko crumbs
- 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2/3 cup of chicken broth
- 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
- Place pork chop(s) in a bowl and pour buttermilk inside the bowl. To make the pork chop tastier, refrigerate for at least 2 hours or more. (You can use as many pork chops as needed according to the number of pax).
- When you ready to cook the pork chop, preheat the oven to 325°C.
- Mix the panko crumbs, flour, grated cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a large bowl. Take out the refrigerated pork chop and sprinkle with salt and pepper. After that, coat the pork chop with the flour mixture.
- Pour some olive oil in oven-proof skillet. Cook the pork chop until golden or for 3 minutes on each side over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken broth in the skillet and sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top of the pork chop.
- Bake for 20 minutes and your cheesy pork chop is ready to serve.
This hearty dish is more than ready on your plate. With these simple steps, you can cook the buttermilk pork chop in a short time. Fancy yummy food ready. Visit foodpanda to try more homemade delightful dishes.