Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Therefore, this chicken pastrami egg muffin recipe might just be your favourite morning fix before going off to work.
The combination of Swiss cheese and pastrami gives the sandwich that salty and savoury flavour, and when combined with the scrambled eggs, you’ll find that you have all the energy you need to start your day right!
Furthermore, you would be delighted to know that this breakfast sandwich only needs a total of 15 minutes to prepare, if not less. Without further ado, here’s the recipe on how to make a delightful egg pastrami egg muffin!
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 30g lean pastrami (cut into strips)
- 6 eggs
- 4 English muffins
- 4 slices low-fat Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ tablespoon butter
- Slice the English muffins into half and toast it in a skillet for about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Then, transfer to a plate. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine and whisk the eggs, milk and a dash of salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, sauté the pastrami with butter for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low, add in the egg mixture onto the sauté pastrami and stir it until it is cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into 4 parts.
- Place a slice of Swiss cheese on the bottom half of the English muffin, then top it with the scrambled eggs and the top half of the muffin. Enjoy!
Chicken Pastrami Egg Muffin
There you have it – a great recipe on Chicken Pastrami Egg Muffin!
Discover more food options and order some snacks or drinks using foodpanda! Just a few clicks and food will be right at your doorstep.