If you have no idea what to serve when your kids are having a party at your house, you should try chicken zinger. A simple but tasty dish will always be a kid’s favourite meal. The zesty and crispy chicken zinger surely will keep you full for hours.
Zingers are made with 100% chicken breast and served with lettuce and topped with mayonnaise. It is best known as the king of burgers. It has a specific scent and overpowering smell. Whenever people talk about zinger, it will remind us about KFC. Yes, you can order a Zinger burger from your nearest KFC.
KFC dominate the taste of zinger burger, and there is no other restaurant that can beat the feeling of KFC’s zinger burger. However, if you come across a day where you want to homemade your zinger burger yourself, here is a recipe of how to cook yourself a zinger:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp of red chilli (crushed)
- 2 tbsp of papaya paste
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of cornflour
- ½ cup of rice flour
- Burger bun
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- Black pepper
- Cut each of the chicken breasts into 2 pieces.
- Marinate the chicken breast with papaya paste, red chilli, salt and black pepper for 30 minutes.
- Whisk two eggs in a bowl and mix with 3 tbsps of all-purpose flour. Mix the eggs and flour well.
- For the dry mixture, mix ½ cup all-purpose flour, cornflour and rice flour. Put the flour together.
- Put the oil in a deep frypan over high heat. When the oil is heated, reduce the heat to medium-high.
- Dip the chicken breast in egg batter evenly. Then, coat with the dry flour mixture.
- Deep fry the chicken breasts for 7 minutes on each side or until it turns golden and crispy.
- Dry the chicken breasts on a paper towel to filter out the excess oil.
- Cut the burger bun into 2 pieces from the centre.
- Spread a little amount of mayonnaise on the bun.
- French cut the lettuce. Put the French cut lettuce on the bun and put more mayonnaise.
- Put the chicken breast and spread more mayonnaise again. Top with another half of cut bun.
Now, a perfect zinger burger is at your service. With this easy step, you can cook yourself a zinger burger. Visit foodpanda to know more about various recipes.