Chili’s Grill & Bar is an American friendly dining service. The firm was established in 1975 by Larry Lavine in Texas and is presently owned and run by Brinker International. Chili’s has always been renowned for its daring Southwest flavours, and we intended to offer the recipe to those searching for a fresh start to Tex Mex cuisine. This brings us to the Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl.
Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl is all about the flavours and seasonings, making it impossible for you to choose anything else! At Chili’s, we are sure that our version of this healthy Chipotle Chicken Fresh Mex Bowl Recipe dish will spark your taste buds.
Ingredients (1 serving):
Marinade the following in a large bowl.
- One 4-oz of boneless skinless chicken breast cutlet (raw), pounded to one and half-inch thickness
- 1/8 teaspoon salt & black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro (small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon. Plus two teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoon Pico de gallo with 90mg sodium or less per 2-tablespoon serving
- 3 tablespoons of canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 3 tablespoons of frozen sweet corn kernels, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped chipotle pepper, previously packed in adobo sauce (or HG Alternative)
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 oz. sliced avocado (about 1/8th of an avocado)
- 2 tbsp. reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 baked tortilla chips, lightly crushed
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Then position in a large intermediate pot. Add one tablespoon of cilantro and lime juice. Flip the chicken to coat. Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, start the dressing: mix sour cream, cumin, and 1 tsp of lime juice in a small bowl. Mix well and cool.
- Mix pico de gallo, black beans, corn, and chipotle pepper to create the salsa in a small bowl. Add the remaining one tablespoon of cilantro and one teaspoon of lime juice. Mix well, then refrigerate.
- Bring a grill pan (or skillet) to moderate heat, sprayed with non-stick spray. Add chicken and remove the marinade from surplus. Cook approximately 5 minutes per hand until it cooked. Slice into strips once cool enough to manage.
- In a medium-size bowl, put the lettuce. Top with avocado, chicken, cheese and salsa. Drizzle with dressing (or serve on the side). Top with crushed chips.