For fans of candy or chocolate, you are sure to love the richness of chocolate fudge that melts in your mouth and at the same time, a little crumbly. You can even top your chocolate fudge with ice cream, peanut butter or even peanuts.
Extra tips, don’t throw your leftover chocolate fudge you can mix your chocolate fudge with hot milk. Keep stirring until it smoothes. Tadaa!!! The best hot chocolate you ever had on your way. Here are the easy steps of making chocolate fudge;
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Line an 8-inch square pan with buttered parchment paper and cover the side.
- Mix sugar, cocoa, salt in a large pot. Gently, pour milk into the pot and keep stirring using a wooden spatula. Cook over medium heat until the mixture starts to boil approximately 15 minutes. Do not stop stirring.
- Continue cooking the batter without stirring over low heat until it reaches 234 degrees or estimation 15 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat, mix butter and essence vanilla into the mixture. Do not stir the mixture and let it cool for 30 minutes. Beat the mixture for about 6-8 minutes or until it less glossy.
- After that, quickly spread the batter in the square pan that been prepared earlier. Let it cool completely under room temperature. Cut into square bites. Store in airtight container and freeze for 2 weeks.
Now you can enjoy your creamy chocolate fudge. The amazing taste makes your day even better. Visit foodpanda to try more recipes.