Spicy food is hot right now. What better way to make a regular hot dog better? Make it spicy of course! Since this heatwave isn’t going away, here’s a recipe to make a bomb out of your hot dog, make it dynamite.
- 4 spicy hot dogs of your choice
- oil for brushing the barbecue bars or griddle
- 4 brioche hot dog rolls, halved
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced, to serve
- 15g (1/2oz) coriander, leaves picked, to serve
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
- First, mix together all glaze ingredients (dark soy sauce, white rice vinegar, ketchup and sugar). Next, heavily glaze sausages with a pastry brush.
- Brush your cooking surface with oil and cook sausages on medium heat for about 30 minutes. Constantly turn and brush the sausages with the leftover glaze. Remove from heat once cooked through.
- Next, half buns and lightly toast them on all sides.
- Serve sausages in the buns. Garnish with spring onion and coriander.
This Dynamite Hot Dog recipe seems easy enough to follow through. That said, if you find yourself frustrated because you don’t have all the ingredients or tools to make your Dynamite Hot Dog, head on over to the foodpanda app to have food delivered to your doorstep simple and easy.