This Recipe for Eel vermicelli-Mien Luon is the perfect dinner. We’re unclear if it’s a Vietnamese dish or a Thai dish but what we know is- you’re in for a delicious meaty meal that you will never get enough of. If you would like to make a dish to impress your family members or friends, this dish could be the one for you.
Get your hands on their recipe now!
- 500g bone tube
- ½ sliced onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 ginger
- Pepper powder
- 300g eel
- 3 scallions
- Sliced laksa leaves
- 6 tsp seasoning
- 2 tbsp of dried shallots
- ½ bowl of corn starch
- Firstly, wash the eel, julienne slice them and separate the bone of eel from the meat. Later, marinate the meat with 1 teaspoon of pepper powder and corn starch. Next, dry the sliced meat until they become brittle.
- Then, wash the bone tube. Slice the carrot to the shape of the circle and the ginger too. Later, add the bone tube, water, sliced onion, sliced carrot, sliced laksa leaves, sliced ginger, bone of eel and pepper powder into a pot.
- Boil the water to obtain the broth. Then, add the seasoning into the pot.
- After some time, slice the vermicelli. Soak them into the boiling water.
- Once they are cooked, place them in a bowl. Then organize the dried meat of eel, sliced onions, sliced scallions and sliced coriander on top of the dish. Lastly, add the broth to the bowl.
There you have it! The super delicious Recipe for Eel vermicelli-Mien Luon. This meal is also said to be a healthy one. So, if you are having a long day at work, this dish could make you feel better. It could be a good option for a family dinner too.
We think the perfect side dish for this meal is a hearty plate of Bahn Cuon– this flavour packed meal can’t get any better!
On a side note, if you happen to be lazy to cook, you could always opt to get your dinner or lunch delivered by foodpanda. You will receive your food in no time!