Chicken nuggets are great snacks for sharing when you’re having movie’s night or a sleepover. Homemade chicken nuggets are even better as you can modify the taste and ingredients used to make it a healthy and hearty snack.
As for cheese lovers, you can even add cheese to make a yummy filling. The making of the nuggets will take about 20 minutes and the dish will be done.
Here are the steps to make fresco chicken nugget:
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of granulated garlic
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup of breadcrumb
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces suitable for a nugget.
- Prepare breadcrumbs on a plate.
- Whisk the egg in a different bowl.
- Mix flour, garlic, salt and pepper in a sealed bag. Put the chicken piece in the sealed bag and shake it to coat the chicken.
- Dip the chicken piece into the whisked egg and coat the chicken using bread crumbs. Repeat the steps repeatedly for each piece of nugget.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken piece by piece into the pan. cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden.
- Lastly, remove the perfectly cooked chicken nuggets and drain the excess oil on paper towels.
Enjoy watching your favourite movies with this delicious and nutritious homemade chicken nuggets. Check out more recipes at foodpanda with various dishes for you to try out!