Simple, garlicy and crusty – We finally have foodpanda writing an article on how to make some delicious garlic bread. If you’ve ever wondered how to make some good garlic toast, here is your answer! Presenting you the super easy Recipe: Garlic Toast.
This garlic toast recipe is super simple and will only take a total time of 15 minutes to prepare, if not less. What’s more is that you can find these ingredients below from your local grocer or supermarket.
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 5 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the broiler. Meanwhile, cut the Italian bread in to slices (about 1 – 2 inches thick).
- In a bowl, combine garlic, butter, oregano, salt, pepper and oil.
- Mix well and spread evenly on each bread slice. Then, sprinkle on fresh parsley over each slice.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet and broil for about 3 minutes, or until the slices have slightly browned. Check frequently to make sure the slices do not burn.
- Remove the bread slices from the broiler. Top with cheese and place them back into the broiler for about 1 minute. Once the cheese has melted and slightly browned, take the slices out and serve. Enjoy!
There you have it – a quick and easy Recipe: Garlic Toast to have as a snack or an appetiser before an Italian meal. If you’re looking for delicious Italian recipes, check out these recipes for Lamb Pasta or Alfredo Pasta. Discover more food options and order some snacks or drinks using foodpanda! Just a few clicks and food will be right at your doorstep.