A vibrant Vietnamese salad it is, and you will experience the bursting of flavours in your mouth when you take every bite. While making you and your family fresh and delicious food, you can also enjoy a nice gathering and catch up on one another. So, here is the Green Papaya Salad with Prawn and Pork recipe. Enjoy!
- 180g green papaya
- 200g cooked pork belly, finely sliced
- 5 green mint leaves, finely sliced
- 5 Asian basil leaves, finely sliced
- 5 perilla leaves, finely sliced
- 5 coriander leaves, finely sliced
- 200g cooked medium tiger prawns, peeled, deveined and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp fried red Asian shallots
- 1 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
- ½ tsp fried garlic chips
- 1 chilli, chopped
- ¼ cup dipping fish sauce
- Dipping sauce
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
i. Dipping sauce
- Combine the fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and water into a saucepan and place under medium heat.
- Then, stir well and cook until just before boiling point. Later, immediately allow it to cool.
- Before serving, finely chop the garlic and chilli and stir through with the lime juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the green papaya, pork belly, sliced herbs, dipping sauce and mix them well. Make sure to julienne the green papaya.
- Transfer the mixed salad into a serving platter and arrange the prawns on top of the green papaya salad.
- Lastly, garnish with the fried Asian shallots, peanuts, garlic chips and chilli.
Green Papaya Salad with Prawn and Pork Recipe
And there you have the best Recipe Green Papaya Salad with Prawn and Pork. You can pair this dish with rice and even noodles! Make a hearty, healthy meal from home and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
On a side note, if you are lazy to mess the kitchen, you could always order your favourite food from the foodpanda app. Get your orders delivered to you right at your doorstep!
Remember to subscribe to foodpanda magazine for more recipes!