This is a fancy dish that is usually served at restaurants at a high price. The price range depends on the cut and type of meat used. Lambchop is rich with protein and vitamins. Taken moderately, this dish is a hearty and filling meal.
Making a lamb chop requires focus to avoid overcooking the meat and ruining the taste and texture. Craving for some red meat? Try out this recipe and share it with your friend and family.
Here are the steps of making a grilled lamb chop:
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tbsp of rosemary
- 1 tsp of fresh thyme leave (chopped)
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 6 lamb chops
- Mix the garlic cloves, rosemary, thyme, cayenne and salt in a food processor. Pulse the processor until the ingredients are combined. Add some olive oil and pulse until turns to a paste.
- Scoop the paste and put inside a bowl or sealed bag. Cover the lamb chop with the paste and let it marinate for 2 hours. Make sure not to over-marinate your lamb as the meat will be too salty.
- After 2 hours, let the lamb chops sit at room temperature for about 20 mins.
- Preheat the grill pan over high heat. Add the lamb chops in the heated pan.
- Sear for 3 minutes each side for medium-rare result. If you enjoy eating medium lamb chop, sear it for 4 minutes.
- Your grilled lamb chop is now ready! You can serve the meat with green salads, tomatoes and potatoes.
Now, your mouth-watering dish is ready to be enjoyed. Try and check out more recipes of various dishes at foodpanda. Show off your cooking skills with more recipes on our website.