Attention to all coffee lovers! Yes, those of you could not survive without having a cup of coffee every day. Are you bored with your typical black, iced or milk coffee? Or even the recently viral, dalgona coffee? Try and change your regular coffee consumption by making yourself a cup of latte.
Caffe Latte, or widely known as just ‘latte’, is a type of coffee which originated from Italy. As a matter of fact, Caffe Latte gives a literal translation to “coffee with milk”.
Latte has been one of the most famous drinks around the world, which is why it can found in many coffee shops, cafes and even restaurants! However, that does not mean you will have to go out and buy one for yourself.
This recipe will help you to make your own latte at home, even if you do not have any latte machine. Without further ado, let’s get to it.
- l 2 cups of milk
- l 2/3 cups of brewed expresso or any strong coffee
- l 2 – 4 tablespoons of flavoured creamer
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Heat your milk for 30 – 45 seconds in the microwave. Once the milk is warmed, use a French plunger to make the milk frothy, by pushing the plunger up and down quickly.
- Prepare two mugs. Pour in 1 – 2 tablespoons of creamer into each mug, depending on how sweet you want your latte to be.
- Then, pour in 1/3 cup of expresso into each mug.
- Divide the frothed milk equally between the lattes.
And there you have it! Your very own latte! You can drink it anytime, and in any weather even if it is rainy or sunny by following this latte recipe.
You can even go to foodpanda for more options on food, snacks and drinks. With just a few clicks, your food will be delivered right at your footstep!
For more recipes, subscribe to foodpanda magazine.