Other than chicken, fish, and seafood, the Thais also love to eat pork. They have several dishes that are associated with pork. The juicy and tender meat of pork just gives you the best taste in the world. There are a few benefits of eating pork because pork contains nutrients such as protein, vitamins and minerals.
The protein in pork is good especially for people who want to build or repair muscle. It can also give you the energy for you to work or study. In addition, pork also contains Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, and zinc. All these nutrients lead to a better and healthier body.
This lemonade spicy with pork is a grilled dish which can be served for dinner. It can be eaten with steamed jasmine rice or on its own. The marinade of the pork is what makes it so special and even juicier. The dish is simple and only requires short amount of time to make.
We can go to any Thai restaurant to eat lemonade spicy with pork. It is a famous dish among Thai food lovers; you can easily find the dish in their menu. However, cooking and making the dish by ourselves can give us another level of satisfaction.
Usually, the cost of cooking a dish is much cheaper and affordable than eating out. Other than that, you can ensure the cleanliness of your food if you cook by yourself. Therefore, simply follow the simple recipe below to make the best lemonade spicy with pork.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1kg of chopped pork
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 tsp. of celery salt
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 can of lemonade concentrate
- First of all, combine soy sauce, garlic powder, celery salt, salt, and lemonade concentrate in a bowl. Mix it well using spatula.
- Coat the chopped pork with the mixture evenly of both sides.
- Place the marinated pork in a container and keep in the refrigerator. Leave it for one night.
- The next day, take the pork out from the refrigerator. Place the marinated pork on a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Place the tray inside the oven. Grill each side for 10 minutes.
- Take the tray out from the oven when both sides are cooked.
- Serve immediately.