There are three main types of chocolate – white, milk and dark. Of course, there is an audience for every single kind. But milk chocolate is undoubtedly the most loved and fundamental of all three. This is because white chocolate can sometimes be too sweet, while dark chocolate tends to be not sweet enough. So, here’s a recipe for milk chocolate!
What started as an interesting idea to create “eating chocolate” in the late 1800s, has since become a widespread valentine’s day tradition across the world. And with Valentine’s Day coming up, chocolate prices are rising as people start spoiling their partners.
Shops are starting to sell overpriced boxes filled with tiny pieces of chocolate, and you can never seem to get your money’s worth at this time of the year. So why go out to buy a box of chocolate you’ll eat up in a few minutes when you can make a fresh batch yourself?
Surprise a loved one by making milk chocolate with this fast and easy recipe instead!
- 50 g Cocoa Butter
- 30 g Cocoa Powder
- 30 g Milk Powder
- 50 g Icing Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- In a glass or metal bowl, melt the cocoa butter over a pot of simmering water.
- Once your cocoa butter has melted, add in the icing sugar and cocoa powder. Whisk until both the cocoa powder and icing sugar have fully dissolved.
- Add the Milk powder of your choice and whisk until everything is mixed together well.
- Pour your mixture into a chocolate mould or container and leave to set in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Take your milk chocolate out of your refrigerator and enjoy!
Are you looking for other chocolatey goods to surprise someone with instead? Why not order some cakes or doughnuts from the foodpanda app today!
Unfortunately, foodpanda doesn’t offer chocolate delivery just yet, but they do offer an array of bakeries you can order chocolate cakes, doughnuts and other chocolatey desserts from. Here are some places you can look into:
However, if you’re still set on looking for the perfect box of chocolates for your loved one, but can’t seem to find the time to make some yourself, there are some famous chocolate stores you can find in KL. Here is a list of a few you might be able to find near you: