Neslo is a Malaysian drink loved by many, especially those who love coffee. The name of this drink comes from combining the names of the two other drinks that make up Neslo to begin with— Nescafe and Milo. On their own, Nescafe and Milo are already delicious and easy to make. But together, they taste just like heaven!
There are many variations of the Milo drink— from Milo dinosaur to Milo Godzilla, the creativity of Malaysians when it comes to our nation’s favourite powdered chocolate drink is endless. But above all, Neslo is undoubtedly one of our favourites, here at foodpanda. Not only is it quick and easy to make, but it has just enough of a punch to kick start your day with a bang, too!
If you’re running late for school or work and you can’t make yourself any breakfast, a warm cup of Neslo is basically the next best thing. So, buckle up and get ready! Because today, we’ll share with you a quick and easy recipe on how to make your own cup of Neslo for when you need something to wake you up!
- 2 tsp of Milo
- 1 tsp of Nescafe
- Hot water
- Condensed milk or fresh milk (optional)
- Some ice cubes
- In a mug, add in the Milo and Nescafe. You can tweak the measurements to your own liking, depending on which you like more: Milo or Nescafe.
- Pour the hot water into the mug and stir until everything is dissolved and mixed well.
- Now, add in the condensed or fresh milk (how much you add is up to you, you can even decide not to add any if you don’t want your Neslo to be too sweet).
- Mix well, toss in some ice, and voila! Your mug of Neslo is done. Enjoy!
Voila! A great recipe on Neslo, just for you! If you enjoyed this recipe, check out our recipes on various other coffee drinks! We have recipes on how to make White Coffee, Americano, Kopi 3 Layer, Thai Coffee, and Vietnamese Coffee with Milk, among many others.
And if you’re looking for a meal to pair with your hot mug of Neslo, you can always order something from foodpanda app from the comforts of your own home! The foodpanda app offers a large variety of cuisines for you to order from. Plus, they deliver your meals straight to your doorstep. From Western restaurants to local favourites, the possibilities are endless when it comes to foodpanda.
So, what’re you waiting for? Order from foodpanda today!