Recipe: Roasted Chicken
It is a mouthwatering dish. This dish is definitely everyone’s favourite. Roasted chicken is chicken that is cooked over an open flame. The roasting method have made the chicken juicier than usual chicken dishes.
Roasted chicken is well-loved by many. It is a simple and universal dish that is enjoyed in many parts of the world. Most cuisines across the world include roasted chicken on their menu. Roasted chicken is best enjoyed with rice, salad and sandwich.
The deliciousness of the roasted chicken is undeniable. Now, here’s a recipe for making this glorious roasted chicken:
- Ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Melted butter
- Sliced yellow onion
- Preheat the oven.
- Brush the inside chicken with salt and pepper.
- Stuff it with thyme, half of the lemon and garlic.
- Brush the outer part of the chicken with butter, salt, and pepper.
- Tie the chicken legs together.
- Put carrots, fennel, and onions on a roasting pan.
- Toss it with thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture all over the roasting pan.
- Place the chicken on top of it.
- Roast the chicken for 1 ½ hours.
- Remove the chicken from the oven.
- Put it on a plate and cover it using aluminium foil for 20 minutes.
Now, the glorious roasted chicken is ready to be eaten. Roasted chicken is meant to be shared with people around you. This dish is perfect for a large family gathering or night with friends. Visit foodpanda to learn more about simple recipes from all over the world.
Article Written By Mico Hu
Mico is a professional creative writer in Foodpanda. She writes about travel, fashion, and food. Also, she enjoy travelling to new places and also eating delicious food.