While many of us lead a hectic life, it is often the case that we don’t have much time to prepare nutritious meals. Instead of opting for microwave meals and instant noodles, we highly recommend our readers to try preparing healthy and easy meals. Hence, we have adapted a recipe of smoked salmon sandwich, especially for hectic individuals, as it only takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
Without further ado, let’s start!
Smoked Salmon Sandwich Recipe:
This is a flexible recipe—go ahead and vary the amount of each ingredient based on your likings!
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 cucumber
- 30g of light Philadelphia cream cheese
- 100g of smoked salmon
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- ¼ cup of sliced red onions
- 2 toothpicks
- Cut the cucumber, tomato, red onions, and salmon into thin slices.
- Toast two slices of bread. Then, spread some cream cheese on one the slices of bread.
- Next, sandwich the cucumber slices, tomato slices, smoked salmon and red onions between the toasts.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally by using a serrated knife. Secure each sandwich pieces with toothpicks.
And there you have it, folks! A simple yet nutritious smoked salmon sandwich. Feel free to modify the recipe with some other ingredients you can find in your kitchen! For an even healthier sandwich, replace the slices of bread with whole wheat bread.
Don’t have 10 minutes to spare for a smoked salmon sandwich? Discover more nutritious and tasty meals on foodpanda, and have your food delivered right to your workplace!