Recipe: Spaghetti Yumeina
Image Credit: izzanniznadia
The fusion between two of the best cuisines; French and Japanese cuisine. The result of this fusion has produced the masterpiece in the food industry; the glorious spaghetti yumeina. This pasta uses Italian noodles with special broth that is made of shoyu ketchup which is a Japanese condiment.
The taste of this mouth-watering meal is out of this world. You can never find something as fine as a plate of spaghetti yumeina. With several other ingredients, this simple yet delicious pasta is really for everyone.
If you’re craving for a plate of spaghetti yumeina, you are craving the right things. You don’t have to go outside to look for this remarkable dish. Now, you can cook this for yourself in your kitchen. Here is a recipe of making a plate of a spaghetti yumeina:
- Chicken ham
- Shoyu ketchup
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Fried egg
- Boil the spaghetti for several minutes, set aside.
- Heat the saucepan.
- Pour in the olive oil.
- Cook the frankfurter and ham until brownish.
- Mix them well with the tomato, onions, spinach, salt, capsicum and shoyu ketchup.
- Make sure to stir the stew until the ham and frankfurter flavoured well.
- Add the cooked spaghetti into the stew.
- Put a fried egg at the centre of the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle some black pepper on top of the spaghetti to finish off.
Now, the fusion of two different cuisines is ready on your plate. This simple and easy recipe now can help you to show off your cooking skills to your friend. Visit foodpanda for a more simple recipe for you to share with your friends.
Article Written By Mico Hu
Mico is a professional creative writer in Foodpanda. She writes about travel, fashion, and food. Also, she enjoy travelling to new places and also eating delicious food.