This stir-fried Vietnamese noodles with beef is a real winner! Savoury, flavourful and rich – this amazing fried noodle dish may just be one’s go-to recipe for a last-minute fix!
The recipe below is incredibly quick and simple as it only takes 15 – 20 minutes to prep and cook. We chose to add beef and baby bak choy to add texture and enhance the overall flavour of the dish. However, you have the liberty of adding or omitting any ingredients you see fit! Therefore, why not make this aromatic and tasty dish for your next meal? Today, we have prepared a recipe for stir-fried Vietnamese noodle.
The ingredients are down below.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 120g dried Vietnamese pho noodles
- 230g beef
- 230g baby bak choy (chopped)
- 1/3 cup of beef stock/water
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- ¾ tsp corn-starch
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Start by cooking the pho noodles according to the instructions of the package. Run it through cold water. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the beef and marinate with salt, garlic, oyster sauce and black pepper.
- To make the sauce, mix fish sauce, soy sauce, beef stock and corn-starch in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Then, add in the beef and let it cook for about 30 seconds (undisturbed) before stir-frying. When it is about 80% done, transfer to a plate.
- Add a little more oil to the pan. Then, toss in the onion and baby bak choy. Stir fry to soften them.
- Add in the rice noodles and beef back into the pan and pour in the sauce. Stir fry and mix well until all the ingredients are fully cooked and combined.
- Sprinkle black pepper, according to taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve. Enjoy!
There you have it – a delicious recipe on stir-fried Vietnamese noodle for you to enjoy with your loved ones!
Discover more food options and order some snacks or drinks using foodpanda! Just a few clicks and food will be right at your doorstep. Don’t forget to also subscribe to foodpanda Magazine!