This Thai BBQ Grilled Shrimp recipe is super delicious and easy to make, you won’t believe your eyes! The best part of this recipe is that you get to eat as many shrimps as you want without the hassle of peeling out the shells. You barely spend 30 minutes near the fire to get this BBQ grilled shrimp done. You could try this dish as an alternative to other meat for a change during gatherings with your family and friends.
It will spare you a lot of time and mess because you can marinate the shrimp in a very quick and easy garlic sauce and then grill. The juiciness of the shrimp will leave your guests thinking you took a lot longer time to make them.
Here’s what you will need:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry paste
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a sealable bag, mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, brown sugar and curry paste. Then, add the shrimp and seal it. Allow the shrimp to marinate in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Then, preheat a grill on high heat. Once the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate. Next, thread the shrimp onto skewers. Transfer the marinade to a saucepan and boil for a few minutes.
- Grill the shrimp for 3 minutes per side or until they turn opaque. Baste occasionally with the marinade.
- Serve hot with hot chilli sauce or rice.
There you have it – a great recipe on Thai BBQ Grilled Shrimp. It is super simple and easy, right? I am sure you will be able to prepare this dish in no time! Also, your guests will keep visiting you for your cooking skills.
On the other hand, if you have family and friends over at your place but not in the mood to cook anything, you can always order through foodpanda and get your food delivered right at your doorstep. Also, if you prefer dining at restaurants around your area, check out what foodpanda magazine suggests you!