You’d by now be amazed of how Thai cuisines have influenced our lives. Their culture is undoubtedly colourful and food filled with flavours that kick right in your head and get your drooling in no time. Having said that, one of the best breakfast that you can make yourself is the Thai Crab Omelette.
While egg tastes simply delicious by itself, the crab meat adds flavour to it and will leave you falling in love with Thai cuisines. even more Without further ado, let’s check out the Thai Crab Omelette recipe now, and you can start making yourself this incredible yet simple omelette in no time!
- 3 eggs
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 150g cooked crab meat
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Finely sliced red chilli
- Roughly chopped coriander
- Sliced spring onion
- Thai sriracha chilli sauce
- Place the eggs, pepper and fish sauce in a bowl and whisk until they are well combined. Then, stir through the crab meat. Set aside.
- Fill a saucepan to about 1/3 capacity with vegetable oil. Heat it over high temperature. Once the oil is hot enough, have 2 spatulas ready and a baking tray lined with a paper towel.
- Then, pour the egg mixture into the oil and using the spatula, push and squeeze the egg mixture into a tight cylinder.
- Once the omelette turns golden, transfer it to the baking tray and blot with an extra paper towel.
- Lastly, place onto a serving plate and top with the chilli and herbs. Serve with the chilli sauce.
*For extra information, the Thai sriracha chilli sauce is very spicy from the province of Sri Racha in Thailand.
Thai Crab Meat Omelette Recipe
There you have it, authentic and delicious Thai Crab Meat Omelette to share with your loved ones! If you love omelette dishes, check out these recipes on Omelette Rice and Traditional Thai Omelette.
However, if you find it hassle to prepare your own dish, just order a well-prepped meal from foodpanda and have it delivered right to your doorstep. Dine with foodpanda today!