Who in the world would say no to chicken wings? Either you eat it for lunch or dinner; you can also consider it as snacks. People who are obsessed with chicken will love every kind of chicken. Whether it is grilled, fried, or steamed. It is undeniably true that eating chicken is good for our health – in controlled amount of course.
As chicken contains protein, it gives energy to our body so we can do activities more effectively. If you are wondering about what to have for lunch, always go for chicken or other sources of protein like egg or fish. Besides its rich culture, Thailand is famous for its amazing food.
Whatever you want to eat, just name it. They have the best night markets in the world that sell a lot of food and drinks. Don’t worry about the price; you will pay the exact same price as the local which is really cheap.
There are so many restaurants that serve Thai cuisines here in Malaysia. You can get your favourite Thai food almost anywhere. Most importantly, the recipe is easy for you to make it on your own at home.
Thai garlic chicken wing is a simple dish that can be taken with white rice or on its own. It can be considered as starters too. The aroma and taste of garlic enhance the richness of the dish.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1kg of chicken wings
- 4 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. of garlic chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp. of white granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. of cooking oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a tray. Pour small amount of cooking oil onto the chicken wings. Season the wings with salt and pepper for additional flavour.
- Carefully place the chicken wings inside the heated oven for 40 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn over the chicken and let it cook.
- While waiting for the chicken to be fully cooked, start making the sauce.
- Prepare a sauce-pan and heat it.
- Mix soy sauce, garlic chilli sauce, and sugar inside the pan and keep stirring.
- Let it simmer and stirs regularly. Put it aside when it looks thick.
- When the time is up, take out the chicken wings from the oven.
- Coat each chicken wing with the prepared garlic sauce.
- Ready to serve.