Scientifically, the intake of grilled meat is another source to provide the protein needed in our body. Once it enters a mouth, you are consuming enough protein for an average adult. It will satisfy the suggested daily intake portion of protein.
For a majority of steak lover, they have a different preference for how it is done. The choice is merely to get a juice of taste of a well-cooked steak. Additionally, people who want to have a weight loss is relevant to consume a portion of steak as it is capable of satisfying hunger longer.
- 1 pound steaks
- One tablespoon oil
- I tablespoon juice
- One tablespoon fish sauce
- One tablespoon brown sugar
- One tablespoon garlic (diced)
- One tablespoon ginger (diced)
- One red chilli (sliced)
- Prepare a container that can be sealed to marinate the steak. Then, marinate the steak in the mixture of the oil, lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and chilli overnight in the fridge. Set aside the excess marinade for later.
- Combine the excess marinade and grill it over medium heat until it reaches about 2—4 minutes per side. Make sure not to overheat the marinade, so the taste of BBQ remains the same.
- Set aside and stay it for 5 minutes before slicing it thinly. Next, pour the marinade on the top of the steak in a plate. Enjoy it immediately.