Recipe: Tupelo Chicken Tenders
Chicken tupelo is originally from the birthplace of the great Elvis Presley which is Tupelo. Tupelo was once one of the most unfortunate states in the whole nation. Now, Tupelo is not the old Tupelo no more with the growing economy and country.
Tupelo Chicken Tenders is one of the famous chicken tenders in town. The famous Hard Rock Café chose Tupelo Chicken Tenders as one of their significant menus. For people who are craving for this chicken tenders, here is a recipe for making a Tupelo chicken tender:
(Honey mustard dipping sauce)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tsp prepared mustard
- 4 tsp honey
- A pinch of paprika
(Apricot dipping sauce)
- 2 tbsp Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp preserves apricot
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 chicken breast tenders
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and paprika in a bowl. Stirs the mixture continuously until it is well-mixed. Repeat the same steps for the apricot dipping sauce. Then, refrigerate both sauces until chicken ready.
- Put corn flake crumbs, red peppers flake, cayenne, cumin, salt, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder in one bowl. Mix the dry ingredients evenly.
- Use a different bowl, whisk egg and milk together.
- Put flour in another new bowl.
- Preheat oil in a deep fryer to 350 degree
- Coat each chicken tender with flour. Then add in the egg and milk mixture. Then coat back with the flour. Repeat this steps 2 times each tender before coated with the cornflake crumbs.
- Fry the chicken tenders in about 4 to 5 minutes or until it turn golden.
Now, the Tupelo chicken tender is good to be eaten. With these easy steps, you can cook chicken tender with your homemade honey mustard dipping sauce. Visit foodpanda to know more about various recipes.
Article Written By Mico Hu
Mico is a professional creative writer in Foodpanda. She writes about travel, fashion, and food. Also, she enjoy travelling to new places and also eating delicious food.