This recipe for Chè is perfect when you find yourself craving for something sweet at 3am, you could always indulge in something heavy like ice creams, cookies or even cupcakes. But, nothing beats the rich and tasty Che. This dessert is also named as Che Thai.
This dessert takes you nothing more than 10 minutes to prepare, and you can enjoy the dessert in no time! Have a read at this recipe for Chè and get started!
- 1 can jackfruit
- 1 can longan
- 1 can grass jelly
- 1 jar coconut jelly
- 1 quart milk
- 1 cup tapioca pearls
- Red food colouring
- Ice cubes
- Boil a pot of water enough to cover the tapioca pearls. Then, pour about 1 cup of tapioca pearls into a bowl and add some red food colouring to add colour to your dessert.
- Then, mix the red food colouring thoroughly and evenly. Later, pour in the tapioca into the boiling water and allow it to cook until the pearls are soft.
- Next, using a strainer, drain the water out and place the pearls into a bowl. Set aside.
- Then, cut the jackfruit into thin slices and place them into a container along with the juice from the can.
- Meanwhile, cut the longans into half or in fourths and place them into a container along with the juice from the can.
- Also, cut the grass jelly into cubes and place them into a container. Then, gather all the ingredients.
- Scoop the grass jelly into a cup, then the longan, coconut jelly, jackfruit and finally tapioca pearls. Lastly, add ice cubes into the cup.
- Lastly, pour the milk over the ingredients in the cup and enjoy!
There you have the attractive yet easy Recipe for Chè. You can also serve this dessert to your visitors who come to drop by for not long enough to wait for dinner or lunch. Children too would enjoy this drink.
While you’re at it- give this Banh Cuon, a rice roll recipe a try!
On a side note, if you feel too hassle to make yourself a drink or dessert, you could easily opt for the foodpanda app and pick your favourites. They will deliver your orders to you in no time!