Introducing a super quick and easy recipe – Garlic Herb Mussels! If you’re craving for seafood or planning to have a simple gathering with your friends or family, this is the perfect dish to cook! Garlic herb mussels are best served immediately, with some crusty bread or even pasta! You can check out our recipe for Aglio Olio by clicking here! This recipe only requires about 15 minutes to cook with ingredients you can easily find at your local grocer. Try it today!
- 2kg medium black mussels
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 Thai red chillies
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup of dry white wine
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves (finely chopped)
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Start by scrubbing the mussels to remove the beards.
- In a large saucepan, heat some vegetable oil over medium heat and add in the chopped onion.
- Sauté for about a minute and add in the garlic, parsley, thyme leaves, a pinch of salt and pepper and stir until fragrant. Stir and let it cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add in the mussels, lemon juice and white wine, gently stir and bring it to a boil. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for about 5 minutes until the mussels open.
- Discard the mussels that don’t open. Transfer the mussels into serving bowls and garnish with more fresh parsley. Serve with some crusty bread and enjoy!
There you have it, a quick and easy recipe of garlic herb mussels to enjoy from the comfort of your own home. Discover more food options and order some snacks or drinks using foodpanda! Just a few clicks and food will be right at your doorstep.