Are you planning to have a fancy dinner with your friends or family? Do you want to impress them with your cooking skills? Come and try this simple recipe which can wow your guests. This recipe for Parmesan Bass will wow them!
You must be thinking, fish? That is going to take a long time to cook! Well, ladies and gentleman, I can assure you that this recipe for parmesan bass will only take up 30 minutes of your time.
Let’s jump to it!
- 2 sea bass fillets
- 1 lemon
- 50g of grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Finely chopped small bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preheating the grill to high.
- Take a large baking tray and place a baking foil on it. Then, using a brush, spread 1 tablespoon of oil on the baking foil.
- Cut the lemon into half, and grate the zest. Mix it with the parsley and parmesan.
- Dab the fillets with a paper towel until it is dry, then put them skin side down on a greased tray.
- With the remaining tablespoon of oil, grease the fillets and sprinkle with the juice squeezed from half of the lemon. Once that is done, season the fillet with salt and pepper to taste.
- Next, disperse the lemon zest, parmesan and parsley mix over the fillets.
- Depending on the thickness of the fillets, cook them in the preheated grill until the fish is cooked and its crust begins turning golden.
- Once the fish is cooked, transfer the fillets into preheated plates. Serve them with lemon wedges and rice.
Voila! There you have it, folks. A simple recipe for Parmesan Bass- a fancy dish, which will leave your guests impressed. Besides, everybody loves good food when they are with their loved ones. Serve this dish with a side of Umami Fries (or Sweet Potato Fries if you’re headed in a healthier direction) and you’ve got a whole meal set!
However, if you do not want to go through the hassle, you can also discover various food, snacks and drinks on foodpanda. Just a few clicks away and your food will be delivered right at your doorstep!