One can never go wrong with a smoked salmon sandwich. You can have it as a hearty lunch or even as a snack. Therefore, here at Foodpanda, we have come up with an incredibly easy yet delicious smoked salmon sandwich recipe that includes dill and cream cheese for that touch of tanginess and sweet flavour.
Since this recipe uses only a few ingredients, we recommend you get your hands on some prime-cut, Norwegian smoked salmon. The creaminess of the fish paired with the subtle smoke taste is perfect for any sort of dish you’re making. While you’re at it, use fresh and organic dill when making this dish. You’ll quickly realise the flavour profile quality herbs have to offer!
While this recipe calls for a loaf of white bread, if you’re able to buy or even make a wholegrain or sourdough bread you’re in for a treat. With the cream cheese of your choice and good bread- you have a foolproof recipe ahead of you!
Try it today! You’ll only need 15 minutes.
- 1 loaf of white sandwich bread
- 230g smoked salmon
- ½ red onion (minced)
- 64g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- Lemon (to taste)
- Ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine the filling ingredients and mix well.
- Remove the crust of the loaf and gently flatten each slice of bread.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the slices of flattened bread.
- Arrange the smoked salmon and mixed onions evenly on the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with a second slice of bread.
- Slice the sandwich diagonally and serve. Enjoy!
There you have it – a great recipe on smoked salmon dill cream cheese sandwich! For more tasty sandwich recipes, check out foodpanda’s recipes on Chicken Caesar Sandwich and Mushroom and Cheese Sandwich.
Discover more food options and order some snacks or drinks using foodpanda! Just a few clicks and food will be right at your doorstep.