Recipe: Stroganoff Pasta
Do you have troubles wondering what to prepare for a potluck session? For a healthy and delicious dish, we highly recommend trying out stroganoff pasta. Unlike the ordinary kinds of pasta in many restaurants, stroganoff pasta is healthier and richer in flavour. Another plus point—stroganoff pasta is very easy to make!
Are you ready to impress your family and friends with this dish? Here in this article, we have prepared a beginner-friendly and simple recipe for the most delicious stroganoff pasta.
Stroganoff Pasta Recipe:
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 1⁄2 ounce of egg noodles
- 1 chopped onion
- ¼ cup of butter
- 6 ounces of sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds of lean ground beef
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of beef broth
- salt and black pepper (as needed)
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to boil. Place the egg noodles into the boiling water and cook for about 8 minutes. Once the noodles are cooked, drain the water and set the noodles aside.
- By using medium heat, cook the onions and mushrooms with 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet. Once the onions become transparent and the mushrooms turn soft, set them aside in a bowl.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan again to cook the ground beef until the beef turns brown.
- Add flour and beef broth into the pan. Cook until the mixture becomes slightly thickened. Then, add the cooked mushroom and onion into the mixture, and stir in the sour cream. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue cooking the sauce on low heat until it thickens, but be careful not to let it boil.
- Once the sauce thickens, add in the cooked egg noodles and serve.
This is how you cook the simple yet delicious stroganoff pasta in under 30 minutes! Not a beef lover? Consider making the lamb pasta!
Alternatively, you can also discover more food options on foodpanda. Your cravings and potluck dishes are just a few clicks away! Order them online and have them delivered right to your doorstep!
Article Written By Mico Hu
Mico is a professional creative writer in Foodpanda. She writes about travel, fashion, and food. Also, she enjoy travelling to new places and also eating delicious food.