Looking for a spot to satisfy your cravings? The best way to do so is with a buffet feast, of course!
B amazed by the spread and enjoy the feast like royalty at some of the top buffet restaurants in KL this 2020. Here, we’ve listed down ten buffet restaurants for you to check out with your friends or family below.
1. Kuro Japanese Steamboat [Non-halal]
This particular Japanese steamboat restaurant stands out from the rest at Plaza Arkadia. This is because they offer a variety of ingredients such as Japanese Wagyu Beef, Australian Wagyu Beef and Kurobuta Pork Belly.
Be sure to try their Kuro Broth, and Spicy Kuro Broth made in-house. With the affordable price of RM49.90, it’s an excellent bargain for a place that serves high-quality meat. Moreover, with the addition of slightly over RM10, you get to enjoy free-flow Häagen-Dazs ice cream!
- Address: F-G-03, Plaza Arkadia, No.3, Jalan Intisari Perdana, Desa Parkcity, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
- Operation Hours: 11.30am – 3.30pm, 6pm – 11pm
2. Rocku Yakiniku [Non-halal]
Visit Rocku Yakiniku for an indoor BBQ buffet experience with live entertainment. With up to 100 minutes of entertainment and free-flow pork, beef, chicken, seafood and lamb that is barbequed right in front of you, this buffet is one that cannot be missed!
Highlights of the buffet include scallops and imported beef from Australia. Customers can also help themselves to an unlimited spread of vegetables and carbs to make a complete meal.
- Price: RM 39.90++ (Lunch), RM49.90++ (Dinner)
- Address: Lot.7.01.03, Level 7, 168, Bukit Bintang Street, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur (available in other branches too)
- Operating Hours: 11 am -11 pm (Sun-Thurs), 11 am – 12 am (Fri & Sat)
3. The Ganga Café [Vegetarian]
Enjoy authentic Indian cooking at this buffet with its wide range of Indian bread, vegetables, dhals and many more. This buffet is only available on Sunday brunch from 10 am – 3 pm, while ala carte dishes are available every day.
With such a spread, it’s definitely worth every ringgit spent!
- Price: RM 16+
- Address: 19 Lorong Kurau, Off Jalan Riong, Bangsar Pertama, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Operating Hours: 9 am-10 pm (Mon-Sat), 10 am-3 pm (Sun)
4. Mitasu [Pork-free]
This Japanese buffet is so popular that you have to make reservations before visiting. With fresh seafood, sashimi, tempura, sukiyaki, donburi and sushi, you’ll be fully satisfied. Best of all, it’s all unlimited!
If you’ve always wanted to try Japanese sashimi and various seafood, what are you waiting for? This is the spot for you.
- Price: RM 56.90++
- Address: Central Plaza, 2506, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Operating Hours: 11.30 am -3 pm, 6 pm-10 pm (Mon-Fri), 12 pm – 3 pm, 6 pm -10 pm (Sat & Sun)
5. Suki-Ya Japanese Steamboat [Halal]
This Japanese restaurant allows you to have two soup bases. Enjoy the spread of sukiyaki and shabu-shabu with unlimited servings of beef, lamb and chicken.
Choose from their options of shabu-shabu, miso, sukiyaki and kimchi soup bases. Available at four locations, go ahead and enjoy their all-you-can-eat buffet!
- Addresses: Here
- Operating hours: 11.30 am – 5 pm, 5 pm – 10 pm
6. Kuro Teppanyaki [Halal]
Behold, the first DIY teppanyaki buffet where you can cook your own teppanyaki. Enjoy and cook unlimited servings of chicken, cuttlefish, Australian premium cube steak and Australian lamb cube. They serve fresh and high-quality ingredients so you can indulge without any hesitation.
- Address: 9A, Nadayu 28 Dagang, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway,47500 Subang Jaya
- Operation Hours: 11.30 am – 3.30 pm, 6 pm – 11 pm
7. Wagyu More [Non-halal]
Looking for premium quality meat? Find them at Wagyu More at The Gardens. This place specialises in beef and pork cuts. You can also get free-flow Australian beef, US pork loin and pork shoulders at RM28.80 (weekdays, lunch).
Patrons get to enjoy the extensive buffet offerings such as mushrooms, seafood, sushi, soft serve and meatballs. Head over now and indulge!
- Address: T-216-B, 3rd Floor, The Gardens Mall, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
- Operation Hours: 11 am – 10 pm
8. Nook, Aloft [Halal]
With its international offerings, you can enjoy an all-day buffet with various food ranging from nasi biryani to smoked salmon. Moreover, you can find signature dishes such as Sarawak laksa, special wagyu rendang and mouth-watering pastries.
Don’t miss out on their speciality dessert section. Head on over to Aloft KL and indulge now!
- Address: Aloft KL Sentral, 5, Jalan Stesen Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur.
- Operating Hours: 6.30 am-12 am (daily)
9. Samba Brazilian Churrascaria [Pork-free]
Located in Klang Valley, you can enjoy a feast of grilled meat on skewers. Food is brought to your table by waiters that ensures that your table is always filled with seafood, chicken, beef and lamb. The unique part of Samba is that there are two kinds of buffet options, which are the regular buffet and the pizza buffet.
Yes, you heard me right. A pizza buffet. Feast on their Portuguese Turkey Ham Pizza, Seafood Pizza and many more!
- Address: #156, Jalan Ampang, L3-3/3-4A Avenue K level 3. Kuala Lumpur 50450 Malaysia.
- Operating Hours: 12 pm-10.30 pm daily
10. Noble House [Non-halal]
With its reputation of being a top fine dining restaurant in Kuala Lumpur, be prepared to be amazed and wowed. The Noble House serves Cantonese gourmet dishes and some selected Japanese cuisines as well. One of their most famous dishes is the Peking Duck so be sure to get this dish when you’re there.
The buffet is a brunch that is served on Sundays and Public Holidays. Food lovers can expect to see Chinese, Western, Japanese and local cuisines on the buffet line.
- Address: No.19, Jalan Delima, Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Operating Hours: 11 am- 3 pm, 6 pm – 11 pm (Daily)
Make a reservation to these buffet places in KL and enjoy your feast with your friends or family. In the meantime, if you’re hungry and craving a bite, order delivery now using foodpanda!
Didn’t find anything that caught your attention? Check out five famous Korean BBQ Buffets in Klang Valley for more ideas!