Originated from the Vietnamese, Thai Pork Sausage Salad is innovated to be spicier in Thailand. You will easily come across this salad dish with spring rolls, rice noodle soup and more other dishes. What’s easier for you is that it takes nothing more than 15 minutes to prep and serve on the table. So, to get yourself started with healthy eating habits, this recipe is an excellent way, to begin with.
Here’s what you’ll need.
- 200g steamed pork
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 ½ tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp Karen chilli, cut into small pieces
- 1 fresh tomato, cleaned and sliced thin
- ½ Indian onion, cleaned and cut in thin slices
- ½ cup Chinese celery, cleaned and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup spring onion, cleaned and cut in 2 inch pieces
- Some coriander, cleaned and cut in small pieces
- Cut the steamed pork sausage in half and slice across into thin pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, add the palm sugar, fish sauce and lime juice and mix them well using a spoon. Then, cut the pieces of chilli and add them into the mixing bowl.
- Later, add the fresh ingredients into the bowl of pork sausage and top with the spicy salad sauce.
- Lastly, mix them all well. Then, add the coriander and serve with hot steamed rice.
Thai Pork Sausage Salad Recipe
There you have it, authentic Thai Pork Sausage Salad at the comfort of your own home! If you are a fan of Thai-salad, try preparing other salad dishes such as Thai Beef Salad, Spiced Minced Chicken Salad, and Som Tam Papaya Salad.
If you find it a hassle to prepare your own dish at home, just order your favoured dish via foodpanda, and it will be delivered right to your doorstep in no time.